Wednesday, July 23, 2014

'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong.



Some friends finished highschool. I have 2 more years. It's not such a long time, but it's going to be the hardest.They got their whole life sorted out since they were around my age. I don't know what the heck I am going to do in 10 days from now.
I want to leave this place more than ever. Netherlands sounds just perfect. This is just a dream. I think that maybe some other place is going to be better for me, maybe even close to perfection (and yeah I know that perfection is overrated, like any other thing that you can't actually touch).
"You know, I got to work with these people for less than a month, and the whole situation is just sad. They reached so far in life without actually living. They are 40-50 years olds and still live with their mothers. It just breaks my heart to think that at some point they were my age and that this scenario can happen to any of us. I guess I need to think that I am luckier." (Laura, and her internship)

Photo taken by me.

7 comments:

  1. you have 2 more years until finishing high school?!
    damn..to be young again, wish I was that age... girl, don't sweat it..don't worry, just enjoy those years, believe me, they will be long gone soon.... and me... I'm 28 and I haven't figured out what I want out of life.. not everyone figures it out at the age of 17.. and if they think they do... they have no idea what's coming.. it's a world out there...you could do anything... and with all these choices, how can one not get confused?... what path to choose?... that's hard... don't worry...just let everything fall in to place and enjoy each day, one at a time... you're still so young...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, my friends left high school while i still had to be there for one more year. But it turned out to be not as bad as i expected! Trust me, you'll survive. You're going to find new friends (who may not be as nice as your old ones, but they will certainly be okay) and the days will go faster than you're expecting!
    Oh and trust me, holland isn't perfect haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, my friends left high school while i still had to be there for one more year. But it wasn't as bad as i expected! You'll find new friends (who may not be as nice as your old ones, but they'll be okay) and the days will go way faster than you expected. You'll survive!
    And trust me, holland isn't that perfect haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - interesting read!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never have my life sorted out. Sometimes that thought makes me sad, sometimes not.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time, I would give anything to be back to school time!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. love to read your texts :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤