Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And all this talk of death, has really brightened up my week. And the smell of sweat, really helps me sleep.



Everybody hates math, and so do I. 
Tomorrow I'll have the final math test paper, and I really don't know how the fuck I'm going to get an at least 9, because I need it. Look at me. Right now I feel like I know everything I need for that test, but tomorrow I'm going to be like 'oh, I'm dead!'. And I know that it's going to be ok, but I'm just a little bit nervous. I'm not going to die. I've learn a lot this year, and I really deserve a good mark. I know I can do it. I'll do it! That's for sure!` Bitches! 
I love this song. It's from The Vampire Diaries, witch I like very much. 
________________________________

Toata lumea uraste matematica, la fel si eu.
Maine dau teza, si nu prea imi dau seama cum naiba o sa iau cel putin 9, pentru ca am nevoie de nota aia. Uita-te la mine, In a cest moment simt ca si cum as stii tot ce am nevoie pentru acel test, dar maine am sa fiu ceva de genu 'oh, sunt moarta!'. Si stiu ca o sa fie bine, dar am doar putine emotii. Nu am sa mor. Am invatat mult anul asta, si chiar merit sa iau o nota buna. Stiu ca am sa reusesc. O sa reusesc! Asta este sigur! Bitcehs!
Iubesc cantecul asta. Este din Jurnalele Vampirului, care imi place foarte tare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤