Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Trying to find the in-betweens.



All the light go down, just my soul still remains like a firework. Bright lights turning green. Breathing life into the nightmare. Crystalline sounds,  from an old dusty guitar, it's calling me into the darkness, to dance with stars, and watch the moon from the young green field. Spin around like a twister, who's aspire to big dreams and endless hope. Only young and naive still. The mood is changing like the wind, trying to find the in-betweens. Fall back in love eventually. Can you whisper? The words are running around me, but no one can get out, from the magical bubble. Promises are running towards the sky dying slowly in the broken dreams and tears. The battle inside is falling apart and sun is coming closer to break the fog. 

-Frances Bean Cobain-

1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤