Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maybe It's the chemistry





Maybe It's the chemistry, The sparks that fly from you to me, I touch your skin, I feel alive,Been searching for you every night.

Where am I supposed to go? I'm hoping that you won't say no We've got all the time in the world.

It must be the chemistry, tonight I hope you that know

I won't let you go this time

It must be the chemistry, between you and I I hope that you know I won't let you go this time

Underneath the starry sky, You can bring me back to life. I touch your skin, I feel alive. 
Been searching for you every night.

Take me somewhere I don't know, Watch all the people down below, We've got all the time in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤