Friday, March 23, 2012

Driving fast on the motorway.

EN: In days like this I just want to pack my things and drive away in a unknown place, somewhere beautiful, with wonderful sunsets. Driving fast on the motorway, with the wind slapping my face, and my hair all around me. Laying on the beach, waiting for the night to come, stars all over the sky, open up some beers, listening to loud music, making late night dipping. Doing surf and waiting for some big waves, then look for some familiar face to go to. Some strong arms hold me all night long, and a soft voice whispers slow in my ear sweet things. Dress up with my favorite white dress. You put your favorite parfume on, and I feell like I'm home. I heard that you like the bad girls... Hun, is that true? Singing some old country song, in Paul's bar that I never heard of. Singing to the stars like wolf, and love each other like pinguins. Have some lazy days in your appartment, playing some stupid video games. Laying on the couch.

RO: În zilele de genul acesta to ceea ce vreau să fac este să îmi împachetez lucrurile, şi să plec undeva într-un loc necunoscut, undeva frumos, cu un minunat răsărit de soare. Să conduc repede pe autostradă, cu vântul simţind cum îmi pleşneşte faţa, şi părul meu peste tot pe lângă mine. Să stau pe plajă, aşteptând ca noaptea să vină, cu un cer plin de stele, să deschid o bere, să ascult muzică tare, şi să fac baie târziu în ocean. Să fac surf şi să aştept nişte valurile beton, apoi să mă uit după o faţă familiară, spre care să mă îndrept. Nişte braţe puternice să mă strângă tare, pe tot parcursul nopţii, iar o voce blândă să îmi şoptească în ureche, lucruri frumoase. Să mă îmbrac cu rochia mea albă favorită. Tu să te dai cu parfumul tău preferat, iar eu când mă apropii de tine să mă simt ca acasă. Am auzit că îţi plac fetele rele... Huh, este adevărat? Să cântăm nişte melodii vechi country în barul lui Paul, de care nu am auzit niciodată, până acum. Să cântăm către stele ca lupii, şi să ne iubim ca pinguinii. Să avem nişte zile plictisitoare petrecute în apartametul tău, jucându-ne nişte jocuri video tâmpite. Să stăm pe canapea, să lenevim.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤