Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shyness, let it go, never have to feel so lonely.






My heart bleeds about it, bleeds about it today. It´s hard, but I know, that I`ll make it to the kingdom one day. I was a fool, yeah,  never thinking of the choices I made. 
Shyness,let it go, never have to be alone. Shyness, shyness. Shyness, let it go, never have to feel so lonely. Shyness, shyness.
Under the moonlight, I was waiting for an answer. Some way, I walked in shadows was unfaithful to the people who care. My heart bleeds about him, bleeds about him today. 
Shyness,let it go, never have to be alone. Shyness, shyness. Shyness, let it go, never have to feel so lonely. Shyness, shyness.
EN> Damn good song. The video is awesome, and the story puts in value the meaning of the song. Beautiful. These kids are damn good actors! 
RO> Un cântec minunat. Videoclipul este extraordinar, iar povestea pune în valoare mesajul cântecului. Minunat. Puştii ăştia ştiu să joace chiar foarte bine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤