Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"I know the sun’s set to rise."



When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, so she ran away in her sleep. Dreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes. When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach, and the bullets catching the tees. Life goes on it gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly. Every tear a waterfall. In a night, the stormy night she closed her eyes. In a night, the stormy night away she flies.Dream of paradise. So lying underneath the stormy skies, she said "I know the sun’s set to rise". It’s gonna be paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤