Saturday, November 5, 2011

We make-out in your Mustang...



Summer after high school when we first met, we make-out in your Mustang to Radiohead, and on my 18th Birthday, we got matching tattoos. Used to steal your parents' liquor, and climb to the roof, talk about our future like we had a clue. Never planned that one day I'd be losing you. In another life I would be your girl, we keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say, 'You were the one that got away'. I was June and you were my Johnny Cash. Never one without the other. We made a pact. Sometimes when I miss you I put those records on (whoa). Someone said you had your tattoo removed. Saw you downtown singing the Blues .It's time to face the music I'm no longer your muse, but in another life I would be your girl, we keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say 'You were the one that got away the one that got away The one(X3)' The one that got away.  All this money can't buy me a time machine (No), can't replace you with a million rings (No), I shoulda told you what you meant to me (Whoa), Cause now I pay the price. In another life I would be your girl, we keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life I would make you stay So I don't have to say, you were the one that got away 'The one that got away The one(X3)'. In another life I would make you stay So I don't have to say, you were the one that got away 'The one that got away'....







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤