Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Para-Para-Paradise...



Know there was something that, and something that I left behind. When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won't forget. I was here... I lived, I loved, I was here... I did, I've done, everything that I wanted, and it was more than I thought it would be. I will leave my mark so everyone will know, I was here... (Beyonce - I was here)

It's the way I’m feeling I just can't deny, but I've gotta let it go
It's like you're screaming but no one can hear. (Rihanna - We found love)

If they say life's a dream, call this insomnia, cause this ain't Wonderland, it damn sure ain't Narnia, and once you cross the line, you can't change your mind. Yeah I'm a monster, but I'm no Frankenstein! (Bruno Mars - The other side)

 Dreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes. (Coldplay - Paradise)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤