Thursday, November 10, 2011

I know I can make it.

"Nu contează, cât de lung am părul. Contează, cât şi cum gândesc" - Pasărea colibrii
"And now I know that I can't trust you anymoreee."
" Everyday, it will rain, rain, rain" -Bruno Mars.
"Oooo but little darlin' watch me change my mind" -Bruno Mars
"I've been working hard so long" -Bruno Mars
"I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me." - Bruno Mars
"Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground" + Demi Lovato
"These streets will make me feel brand new, the lights will inspireme me." - Jay-Z.
"Simona, tu chiar nu ştii cât de rea şi neagră este lumea asta???"-eu azi.
Şi aşa cum mi-a zis cineva "Fiecare cu quizda măsiii!!!!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤