Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This world ain't simple, but I'm strong.


I fear real danger. This world ain't simple, but I'm strong, I know how to get out and I'll find my way ‘cause, ’cause it’s love, real simple  and that’s how it works.

So won’t you just give it up ‘cause you don’t understand. Big it up but you don’t understand and it’s really nice, but you don’t understand, so big it up, ‘cause you don't understand, ‘cause you don't understand baby.

I feel it’s fallin’ down, I know I’ll catch it. You crazy world, crazy world, yeah. I feel real passionate. You feel the sun comes down, I'll make it shine, yeah. You crazy world, crazy world yeah.

I can see your fear ‘cause, this world ain’t simple but I’m strong, I know how to stay out and I’ll find my way ‘cause, ‘cause it’s love, it’s love, it’s love, it’s love, it’s loving, yeah.

So won’t you just give it up, ‘cause you don’t understand. Big it up, but you don’t understand and it’s really nice, but you don’t understand, so big it up, ‘cause you don't understand. ‘Cause you don't understand baby.

I feel it’s fallin’ down, I know I’ll catch it. You crazy world, crazy world, yeah. I feel real passionate, you feel the sun comes down,  I'll make it shine, yeah. You crazy world, crazy world yeah.

I feel it’s fallin’ down, I know I’ll catch it. You crazy world, crazy world, yeah. I feel real passionate, you feel the sun comes down, I'll make it shïne, yeah. You crazy world, crazy world yeah. Crazy world, crazy world yeah .Crazy world, crazy world yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤