Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Watch me now motherfucker, I’m walking all over your grave.

Johnny took a ticket to London. Jenny took a ticket to Spain. Jenny fell in love with a movie star, and ran away to live in LA. I stayed home to count my luck and, ended up living like a garbage truck I can’t throw away these useless things that have no place but I try, and I try to disregard that lonely life, but they hang onto your heart like a ghost. Like a ghost.
I keep running. I keep running, but they’re chasing me down like a memory. I keep running. I keep running, but you never get away from your history. I keep running, hear the ghosts of the past sing.
Can I get peace in the distance? Can I get further away? I saw you in a suit last Saturday night, and man I gotta say you have aged, so tell me what I look like in your eyes. Am I the same enemy that you despise, well five years should’ve been long enough, to forget the past but I try, and I tried, to disregard that lonely life, but they hang onto your heart, like a ghost. Like a ghost.
I keep running. I keep running, but they’re chasing me down like a memory. I keep running. I keep running, but you never get away from your history. I keep running. Hear the ghosts of the past sing.
See me now while you’re running, I’m walking all over your grave. Watch me now motherfucker, I’m walking all over your grave.
So keep running. Keep running, ‘cuz I’m chasing you down like a memory. Keep running. Keep running, but you never get away from your history.
So keep running, you keep running, ‘cuz they’re chasing you down like a memory. I keep running, you keep running, but you never get away from your history, so keep running. I hear the ghosts of the past sing.



This is wow.  I mean I haven't hear a song like this for a long time. I miss the times when I was listening a lot of Eskimo Joe, but this new album is awesome. All the song are gorgeous, with a lyrics like a story. You have to hear, to understand what I mean.
I don't that exist a song from this new album "Ghosts of the Past", that I don't like. Yeah!
I love how the drums, and electronic guitar  sounds.   

1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤