Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is insane.

You know what's crazy? 
You know what's insane? 
Look at  this photo. Look how this men is holding in his arms, this dog, because he want the dog to be ok. Look how this men is so careful with this beautiful dog. 
When I think that people are so mean, and they don't give a shit about their peers, it's insane!
Honestly this photo makes me wanna cry, because I see everyday homeless people, and I'm sorry for them, because I can't help them. And now is winter, and outside are low temperature, and, and, and... God.

Life's a beatch, and death's a sister!

-this verse is totally what I needed. this is from 6 foot, 7 foot-Lil Wayne.-




Go on and try to tear me down, 
I'll be rising from the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤