Sunday, January 29, 2012

I’m a speeding car, and I can’t slow down.


I’m a speeding car, and I can’t slow down, but you’re standing in the way, and I just can’t find the breaks. I’m a speeding car, and I can’t slow down. Did you stop when you hit the ground? Did you break the speed of sound?
But hey, you’re gonna have to wait Till they say it’s over, till it’s all too late. And they, will never hesitate, just know that I, I never went too far. And I’m a speeding car.
Looking out of the window, and you’re caught in the headlights, you taste just like shattered glass, coming down from the overpass. Well I’m a speeding car, have I lost control?, Oh no. Am I just what you’re looking for, coming in through the open door.
Well hey, you’re gonna have to wait, till they say it’s over, till it’s all too late. And they, will never hesitate. Just know that I, I never went too far And I’m a speeding car.
But hey, you’re gonna have to wait, till they say it’s over, till it’s all too late. And they will never hesitate, just know that I, I never went too far.I never went too far. And I’m a speeding car…



This is another song from Eskimo Joe's new album. I jut love it.
Because I like all the song, I'm gonna put here all of them. 
For a while I don't know any more what type of music is my favorite. I mean for a while I'm listening o lot of Lil Wayne, B.o.B, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, and many others, and I really like it. 
And about rock. Ohh well,  I think that this kind of music is my life, and I don't think that I could live without it. 

Go on and try to tear me down, 
I'll be rising from the ground. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤