Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspiration.


Now I'm gonna make an unusual post. 
I haven't done this for a long time. 
I'm going to put some photos, and then write something about each other. 

For start is this photo. I love inks, I really do, but I don't think that I'm gonna make one soon. Maybe you'll wonder why... Oh well, I'm sure you have noticed that, I'm always changing my back-ground image, because I get bored to see every time the same photo, so I change them very fast, and sometimes, I really don't like them. So I think it will be hard for me to pick the right thing to put on my skin.  

If there is one thing that I regret, is that I never wanted to be a ballerina. I remember that my mom asked me once, when I was little,  if I want to do some classes, but I answered "no", because back then I was more like a boy. I was a little rebel, even when I was young.  

I love Leo since I was 9, when I saw for the first time Titanic. After then I started to search him on Google, and see a lot of movies, with him. I need to say, that he is a great actor, and he is a sweet one, even if he have been aged. 

This is how I want my prom dress look like. I can't wait...! If my dress is not going to be black, I definetly, want to be purple, like dark-purple. 

I love to read. It doesn't mean if the book that I have in my hands, is a old one, or a new one, because I like to see the different point of view of people. Lately I don't have time for this passion, because I'm busy with all the thing for school, and I fuckin' hate this. Bleah :( I have like 8 new books, and I just don't have time.

I really love this type oh shoes. I tried one of them on a shop, and I think I'm gonna buy them, because my legs look sexy in heels.


I'm waiting for my summer love, and for summer, even if I know that I'll have my final tests, who will stress me like hell, I'm still looking forward for vacantion.




Go on and try to tear me down, 
I'll be rising from the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤