Thursday, January 12, 2012

I guess I'll make my own way.


If I'm a bad person, you don't like me, well, I guess I'll make my own way. It's a circle, a mean cycle. I can't excite you anymore.
Where's your gavel? Your jury? What's my offense this time? You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well, sentence me to another life.
Don't wanna hear your sad songs, I don't wanna feel your pain, when you swear it's all my fault, 'cause you know we're not the same. No, we're not the same, oh, we're not the same. 
We're the friends who stuck together, we wrote our names in blood, but I guess you can't accept that the change is good. It's good, it's good…
Well, you treat me just like another stranger. Well, it's nice to meet you, sir. I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. 
You treat me just like another stranger.Well, it's nice to meet you, sir,I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. 
Ignorance is your new best friend.
This is the best thing that could've happened, any longer and I wouldn't have made it. It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture, I'm just a person but you can't take it. 
The same tricks that, that once fooled me, they won't get you anywhere, I'm not the same kid from your memory, well, now I can fend for myself.
Don't wanna hear your sad songs, I don't wanna feel your pain, when you swear it's all my fault, 'cause you know we're not the same. No, we're not the same, oh, we're not the same. 
Yeah, we used to stick together, we wrote our names in blood, but I guess you can't accept that the change is good. It's good, it's good… 
Well, you treat me just like another stranger, it's nice to meet you, sir. Well, I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. 
You treat me just like another stranger, well, it's nice to meet you, sir. Well, I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. 
Ignorance is your new best friend. Ignorance is your new best friend. Ignorance is your new best friend. Ignorance is your new best friend
Well, you treat me just like another stranger, w ell, it's nice to meet you, sir. Well, I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out. 
You treat me just like another stranger, well, it's nice to meet you, sir. 


I love Paramore, and this song is one of the best.
This song means a lot for me, because I feel like this song is creaming at me, saying "Wake up! What the hell is wrong with you. Can't you see? You should never care!"
I don't know how the hell I'm gonna make this, but believe me all I have in my hart right now is not pain, is hate with spite. 
Enjoy it, and have a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤