Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On day before yesterday was my fuckin' birthday!




On 9th, was my birthday.
I get older, and beside that I grow up a lot. I'm not saying that just because I want to praise...
I don't know what else I can say.
I'm proud of me, and I'm glad who I have become.

(In last months I understand that you don't need a lot of  world to express yourself. It's just like you tell "I love you", to someone, and you don't need any more words...)

Today I'm goning to see a movie, and celebrate my birthday. I hope I'll have a good time, and I'm gonna relate you how It was, maybe tonight, or tomorrow.
Like present from my parents I have got the watch I have been dreaming since the day I saw it in showcase,  some nail polish, and a blouse (I'm wearing it today).
From my aunt and uncle I have got a long naclace with a big ball,  made of fake black diamants. It looks great.
Because on 9th starts a new year for me, I decided that my blog needs a new look, so this is it. It like it, and I hope that you like this too.

I can't wait. Right now I need to pee, so I'm going to press Post, and ran to the bathroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤