Thursday, January 19, 2012

Talkin' with myself.

"Turn around. Turn around. Turn around. TURN FUCKIN' AROUND."
"Shut the fuck up"
I'm not going to turn around just because my hart says so. I'm not going to lose everything again. No. Not this time. My hart is a stupid one, because my hart really believe everything, but my brain, is still awake, and is doing the right thing.
"Move your ass back home!", yeah this is what I'm going to do. I don't need to turn around, I don't need you, but I need a cold shower, because I need to wake up.
I know that this life doesn't come with instructions, but I'm going to do my own.
No I don't want to go home. No. I'm too frickin'  depressed. Crap. But I have to do it. Shit.
Now I'm going to put my trust in you 2. Yeah. I hope that this will last long.
Let them talk. Let them talk. Let them talk.
Let them walk. Let them walk. Let them walk. 
Bleah. Here is fuckin' cold. Why?
I grab my phone. What the hell I'm going to do now.
I'm texting a name. Why I did that? Why I just texted that name? Ahhh. Too much questions.
Should I call? No. Should I delete this? YEAH!
"Do you want to delete this?".
I know that two seconds ago, I said "yes", but now...
Yeah. I press "yes". This is what you should have done a long time ago.
I'm smiling. Hmmm, maybe this is the best way. Surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤