Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Got bones all through the backyard, but he likes to drink tea.



EN: Bleahh, I have a flu, and I'm kind of happy because I stayed home today. yey! But on the other side I'm feeling so sick, and I fell like I'm slowly and painful dying, but heiii, I'm going to be ok, at least, right?

RO: Am luat o răceala rea rău de tot, dar sunt într-un fel fericită pentur că am rămas azi acasă. Yey! Pe de altă parte îmi este aşa de rău, şi simt ca şi cum aş muri încet şi foarte dureros, dar hei, până la urmă am să ma simt bine, nu?

EN: I've done all my math homework, (God it was big), and I think that I'm very sleepy, because I barely slept last night. I have some tutoring today, and my mom forced me to go. I think that is not going to that bad, because I'm not alone... :) Mike have the same tutoring with me, so he's going to say some jokes, and we're going to laugh, even if I'm going to feel bad. So, yeah it's not that bad...

RO: Mi-am terminat toată tema la matematică (care, Doamne,  a fost imensă) şi cred că sunt cam somnoroasă, pentru că nu prea am dormit seara trecută. Am nişte meditaţii azi, la care mama m-a obligat să mă duc. Nu cred că o să fie chiar aşa de rău, pentru că nu am să fiu singură... :) Mike are meditaţii în acelaşi timp cu mine, şi pun pariu că o să mă facă să râd oricât de rău mă simt... Deci, da, nu o să fie chiar aşa de rău. 

EN: I know that is very-very boring what I wrote in here, but I just don't have inspiration... This never (almost never), happen to me, because I always found something to put in here. I just think that I'm very bored, and I have so much things for school on my head, and don't find time for my blog.

RO: Ştiu că tot ce am scris aici este foarte-foarte plictisitor, dar pur şi simplu nu am inspiraţie...  Nu mi se întâmplă niciodată (aproape niciodată) aşa ceva, pentru că eu mereu găsesc ceva tare de pus pe blog. Cred că sunt foarte plictisită, chiar dacă am multe de făcut pentru şcoală, şi pur şi simplu nu am timp pentru blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤