Thursday, February 9, 2012

A thousand slowly dying sunsets.


God knows what is hiding in that weak and drunken heart. I guess you kissed the girls and made them cry, those Hardfaced Queens of misadventure. God knows what is hiding in those weak and sunken eyes, a Fiery throng of muted angels, giving love and getting nothing back.

People help the people, and if your homesick, give me your hand and i'll hold it. People help the people, and nothing will drag you down. Oh and if I had a brain, oh and if I had a brain, i'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool. That turned, all those good hearts away.
God knows what is hiding, in that world of little consequence, behind the tears, inside the lies. A thousand slowly dying sunsets. God knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts. I guess the loneliness came knocking. No on needs to be alone, oh save me. 


No more words. This chick is absolute wonderful. I mean she is only 15 yr old, and she have this wonderful voice.
I'm very tangled. I mean yesterday I was listening to Nirvana, some hard songs like Territorial Pissing, but now I need peace. Don't get me wrong. I happy even if I don't share this with everybody around me. I just need some peaceful songs while I'm doing my homework, because this is the only way that I could be totally focused on what I'm doing. Peace!
I reduced the lyric, how you can see, because there was the chorus was for too many times, and I don't like this when I'm doing a lyrics-post.
I like Birdy since her first song "Skinny Love", who was in The Vampire Diaries (TVD). 
The way that she show us her feeling, playing piano, and being peaceful is something that you could not find easily in these days, because everything's dark and cold. 
Some people say that she's ugly, and she's just copying some wonderful song. This song is written by her. I mean this are her words, and I gotta say that they're pretty good.
You know, I'm glad that I can listen good music, without seeing some boobs, and slutty girls.
She's from GB, and she have a strong British accent, that never shows in her songs. I like when this happen. Like Adele or Jessie J, who never seem to be British in their songs.   
I'm glad. I like her. Listen, please.



1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤