Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vlad Dracula: History


Do not ask me how I get here at this video, but I'm glad that I did.
Please take 14 minutes from your life time, and listen this video/
This is more like a history video.
This one's about Vlad Dracula. You know what is that. Oh well is a dude who lived a long time ago in my country... I've never knew all his history, and listening to this guy, who's talkin' English is pretty awesome, because I can hear my country name, without be ashamed about it, because this is an important part of my country history.
So jut please... Listen to this dude. He's right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤