Friday, February 17, 2012

That's word to my flag.


If you on that bullshit then I'm like ole'. I dont care what you say, so don't even speak, your girlfriend a freak like Cirque Du Soleil . That's word to my flag, and my flag red, I'm out of my head, bitch I'm outta my mind from the bottom I climb. You aint hotter than mine, nope, not on my time and I'm not even trying. Whats poppin Slime? nothin five, and if they trippin f-ck em five. I aint got no time to shuck and jive, these n-ggas as sweet as pumpkin pie. Ciroc and sprite on a private flight. Bitch I been tight since guiding light, and my pockets white and my diamonds white. 

Lil Wayne part from Look at me now



1 comment:

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤