Saturday, February 26, 2011

Everytime you close your eyes !!!

When we make some mistakes we close our eyes and we hope to disappear, but that is still there, and we can't do NOTHING . 

sleeping in is giving in, no matter what the time is. 
sleeping in is giving in, so lift those heavy eyelids.
people say that your dreams are the only things that save you.
come on baby in our dreams, we can live our misbehaviour.
everytime you close your eyes,
every time you close your eyes, lies, lies! 
people try and hide the night underneath the covers.
people try and hide the light underneath the covers.
hiding from your brothers underneath the covers,
come on hide your lovers underneath the covers. 
now heres the sun, its alright! now heres the moon, its alright!
now heres the sun, its alright! now heres the moon, its alright! 

lyrics by Arcade Fire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry but I'm not in any photo on my blog.
Anyway, I love all the comments you leave here, and I'm pretty sure they will make my day. Thank you! ❤ ❤